Those who know me are aware that I am an incurable operatic. Yes, I am looney for largos, crazy for cadenzas, daft for Donizetti, and batty for bel canto. Why else would a young person in today's modern world propose five-day tribute to Verdi's prima della prima, 'La Traviata'?
Of course, i cannot be sure that something won't interfere with my proposed schedule, but I am pleased to announce that in addition to my regular, random posts, you can expect to see an article dealing with 'La Traviata', henceforth LT, for the next five days. My proposed schedule is thuswise:
June 20th: La Traviata at a Glance
June 21st: Violetta, Ever Free
June 22nd: Alfredo (He Didn't Invent Fettucini)
June 23rd: Sopranos and Silver Screens
June 24th: Delizia al Cor: The Perfect Traviata
Take your seats, please. The orchestra is cuing up. Enjoy the show.
Of course, i cannot be sure that something won't interfere with my proposed schedule, but I am pleased to announce that in addition to my regular, random posts, you can expect to see an article dealing with 'La Traviata', henceforth LT, for the next five days. My proposed schedule is thuswise:
June 20th: La Traviata at a Glance
June 21st: Violetta, Ever Free
June 22nd: Alfredo (He Didn't Invent Fettucini)
June 23rd: Sopranos and Silver Screens
June 24th: Delizia al Cor: The Perfect Traviata
Take your seats, please. The orchestra is cuing up. Enjoy the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment