For some time I have been in the habit of making signatures and avatars (graphics to be used in online forums), a skill I picked up through imitating the wonderful efforts of my friends on The Fairy Tale Novel Forum. However, up to this point, I haven't been able to post them to that forum as the particular program the forum uses only allows one to post images from elsewhere on the web. Now, at last, I can post them online! Here are few I've made. I don't have any fancy graphic-editing software, these are simply made with the programs that come with the computer (Paint, ArcSoft PhotoStudio) and Nero. They're certainly not professional level, but I think I'm getting better at it with every sig/avvie I make. Unfortunately, I can't post those whcih i consider my best for certain copyright difficulties. However, the pictures used below are, as far as I know, in the public/promotional domain.




1 comment:
I love those! So you can make them with something other than GIMP. Hmm, I shall have to check those other programs out...
Post a Comment